Terms and Conditions
- Competition starts Monday 17 April and ends Wednesday 26 April, 11.59pm.
- Each registration qualifies as one entry for the competition.
- The conference attendee qualifies as the entrant. The booking party does not qualify as the entrant.
- Gala Dinner registrations to do not qualify as entries.
- Mornington Peninsula Shire staff and councillors are not eligible entrants.
- Winner will be selected by Mornington Peninsula Shire after the competition end date.
- Mornington Peninsula Shire will contact the winner within one week from the end date of the competition. Mornington Peninsula Shire will attempt to contact winners 3 times by email or phone, over a 2 week period. If Mornington Peninsula Shire do not successfully reach the winner on the attendee email or phone provided in the original registration, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Cancelled registrations are not eligible entrants.
Best Bites Vouchers
- Winners of Best Bites vouchers may select one of the participating retailers as determined by Mornington Peninsula Shire.
- Mornington Peninsula Shire will arrange a voucher with the selected retailer and provide to the winner.
- Participating Best Bites retailers:
- Two to Tango Café 2/13 Eramosa Rd E, Somerville VIC 3912
- Blue Mini 2 Colchester Rd, Capel Sound VIC 3939
- Unica Cucina E Caffé 1571 Point Nepean Rd, Capel Sound VIC 3940
- Foxeys Hangout 795 White Hill Rd, Red Hill VIC 3937
- The Kitchen 1917 Point Nepean Road, Tootgarook VIC 3941
- The Hive Loukoumades 2217 Point Nepean Rd, Rye VIC 3941
- La Casa Nostra Deli 1033 Point Nepean Rd, Rosebud VIC 3939
- Be Fit Food 2/49 Mornington-Tyabb Rd, Mornington VIC 3931
- Mock Red Hill 1103 Mornington-Flinders Rd, Red Hill VIC 3937
- The Hidden Kitchen 77A Mathis Ave, Tootgarook VIC 3941
- Via Battisti 26 Lochiel Ave, Mount Martha VIC 3934
Conference and cancellations
- All cancellations must be advised in writing to Mornington Peninsula Shire at email@example.com before the cancellation can be processed. Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from Mornington Peninsula Shire. If you have not received acknowledgement within five (5) business days, please contact Mornington Peninsula Shire Customer Support on 1300 850 600. If the cancellation is not received in writing, the registration fees will not be cancelled and full registration will still be payable.
- Notification of changes to registration including cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received in writing by the Conference organisers by 30 April will be accepted and all fees refunded.
- Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not be refunded, however, transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable.
- No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the Conference and any unpaid registration fees will still be payable.
- In the case of medical emergency which has caused a registered person to not attend the Conference, the Conference organisers must be provided with a medical certificate or appropriate documentation before any refund will be considered. Where the Conference organisers are advised of a situation after the Conference, and a refund is deemed to be appropriate, you must still pay the administration fee (10% of the ticket cost) along with any catering charges incurred as a result of your registration for all catering events at which they were scheduled to attend.
- Mornington Peninsula Shire and ALGWA reserve the right to amend the Conference program at any time.
- Mornington Peninsula Shire, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Conference. All registrants affected by such cancellation will be offered a full refund.